Hypnobirthing Classes in Lanarkshire and Glasgow
Welcome to my website and congratulations on your pregnancy! My name is Catherine Lee, a qualified Hypnotherapist, HypnoBirthing Teacher and Reflexologist based in Hamilton. I offer KG HypnoBirthing classes throughout Lanarkshire and Glasgow, and my aim is to make you feel relaxed and confident about every aspect of childbirth.
- Do you dream of giving birth to your baby with excitement, instead of worries or fear?
- Would you prefer to feel relaxed in body and mind, and approach the birth feeling fully prepared?
- Are you interested in having easy-to-learn skills and techniques at your fingertips, which will help you to remain calm during the birth of your baby - whatever circumstances arise?
If the answer is 'yes', then you've come to the right place! The benefit of Hypnobirthing is that you will discover what you can actually DO during your pregnancy, labour and birth, to eliminate any fears or concerns and stay in control of the situation. As an experienced Hypnotherapist and Hypnobirthing Teacher, with clients throughout Lanarkshire and Glasgow, I can help you to learn to shift your mindset away from any negativity that might be holding you back from enjoying your pregnancy to the full.
By working together, we will transform the way you approach the birth of your baby.
Pregnancy is an exciting time - maybe you've had your first scan, or found out the sex of your baby, but it's also very common for a lot of mothers-to-be to have mixed emotions about going through labour and childbirth. A lot of women want to have as natural a birth as possible and worry about having a lot of intervention, which makes them feel anxious. You might be used to being in control of all every aspect of your life, but now that the clock is ticking fast and the birth gets nearer, you might be feeling:-
- unsure about the changes you'll undergo during your pregnancy
- worried about what labour will be like and fearful or anxious about the birth itself
- frightened by stories you're hearing from friends and family about their own negative experiences
- or maybe you've been watching TV programmes like 'One Born Every Minute', which actually make your fears worse
- perhaps your ante-natal classes are leaving a gap in your knowledge? - they tend to focus only on pain relief methods - but they don't tell you what you can actually DO to make things easier and more comfortable for you during labour and childbirth
- or it could be that you have no particular worries or fears, and you just want to have a calm, relaxed pregnancy, with as natural a birth, and as little intervention as possible
A lot of mums-to-be wonder 'Can I really do this?' or 'What will giving birth actually be like? KG Hypnobirthing offers you a full birth preparation course, focussing on easy-to-learn, yet powerful self-hypnosis, breathing and relaxation techniques - you will discover lots of different skills and techniques to make yourself feel as calm, comfortable and confident as possible for when the time comes to meet the new love of your life.
Preparation is the key - like everything else in life, the more you put into the course, the more you will get out of it! My classes are tailor-made to suit your own individual needs, because people learn in different ways. The classes take place at various venues across Lanarkshire and Glasgow, including Hamilton, Motherwell and East Kilbride, or in the comfort of your own home, with times to suit your other commitments.
So, whether this is your first baby, and your aim is to have as natural a birth as possible, or you’ve had a baby before, possibly with memories of an unpleasant experience, and you want to have a better experience next time around, a KG Hypnobirthing course led by an experienced Hypnotherapist can help YOU.